Pregnant after IF

Beta #2 and an early introduction.

Good morning ladies!

I'm introducing myself a little earlier than I initially planned, but find myself in this in between limbo stage of having a BFP and good beta numbers, but not to my u/s yet which isn't until the 20th.  Anyway, there were a LOT of discussions on the IF board yesterday (which is where I have always posted in the past--my history is in my signature).  The long and short of those conversations were that many people feel hurt by seeing multiple beta updates and "I'm moving to PAIF" type posts.  So, based on that and the fact that I love and respect those ladies, I am making the move over here a little early.  I feel kind of naked, but the alternative was not posting anywhere for 2 weeks and that would make me crazy!  (Which, lets be honest, I cried over leaving the IF board yesterday, so I'm already a little nuts).

ANYWAY--I can't want to get to know you ladies better (and know many of you already--yay!) and hope against hope I get to stay.  What we know for now is we have one or two strong little babies in there.  Initial beta was 954.  This morning, exactly 48 hours later was 1968 so we are on track for now.  So for now, I plan to balance nerves and extreme happiness for the next several weeks.  This doesn't feel real yet.

TTC #1 since 2/2011. Me: Age 36. Stage III Endo and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
IUI #1 March: BFN, IUI #2 April: BFN.
IVF #1: Started stims 7/30--CANCELLED.
IVF #1.2: Stims start 10/8/12, ER: 10/20/12; 11R/8M/4F, 5DT: 10/25/12, transfer of a 4AA and 3AB Blast. BFP on HPT 10/31/12; Beta #1: (16 DPO) 954! Beta #2: (18 DPO) 1968! First U/S: TWINS!! A/S: TWO BOYS! EDD: 7/13/13
PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFruit Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
image image image