Pregnant after IF

those with few embies...success stories needed!

Hi PAIF Ladies!!!

Ohhhh how I would love to be here but still a regular poster on IF unfortunately...first of all, congrats to all of you and hope you are doing well!

So we have had a somewhat tumultuous journey through the land of MFI over the last 7 months..all info in my siggy and because of not-so-ideal circumstances I find myself in a rather not-so-common situation. Basically since my eggs have been frozen twice (first as eggs and secondly as embryos), our embryologist can't give us much info as far as stats, success rates, etc because we are not considered the "common scenario." We were thrilled to find sperm in Sept but only have 3 embies to work with. First, they need to survive the thaw, then continue to grow since they were frozen day one, then obviously be good enough to transfer blah blah blah...ugh, wish we had better numbers but realize many women have none so we are grateful but at the same time, terrified of the outcome. You know how that goes.

I guess I am just wondering if any of you could share some success stories following a low number of embies to start with (fresh or frozen). I need something to ease my mind to get me through the next week! (pending my appt 11/13, embies will be thawed 11/15 and transferred 11/17). Any thoughts, stories, positive vibes, etc would be MUCH appreciated!! I am totally losing my mind!

Anyway, take care, wishing you all a H&H 9 months and hoping and praying every day I will be able to join you soon!! :) TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml