1st Trimester

need advice please....

I have horrible MS....I thow up almost everything I eat.  Now I only eat breakfast and nothing the rest of the day...breakfast is usually toast or some carb.  As the day goes on I get more and more sick and throw up even liquids.  My problem is I was scheduled for my 1st appt last monday but with the hurricane my dr has been out of power ever since.  Just the answering service.  They prescribed me zofran but I don't want to take it....started B6.  I am starting to fall apart.  I am worrying about the baby becasue I haven't had an ultrasound and I may be dehydrated.  The answering service keeps saying maybe they will be open tomorrow but the power is still out.  I am so sick and really exhausted and have 2 little ones to take care of.  Would you leave a message for the doctor to call again (last time they said b6) or go to the er?  I know other people are more of a priority but I am so miserable.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker