Pregnant after IF

Egg quality issues & protocols for IVF Q - lurker

Dear sweet bumpful ladies -

It seems we've finally received a diagnosis and it is... Poor egg quality

Our RE told me, chronologically I'm not that old in egg-land but biologically it is a different story. I'm a high responder and I have a lot of eggs, they are just not "good" eggs. The writing is on the wall after 40+ eggs retrieved in our 3 IVF cycles and not 1 made it and none made it to frostie stage.

This egg quality issue is also highly likely to blame for our repeated losses and our general lack of ability to get PG (though these last 2 IVFs "worked").

It seems pretty clear to me. It's a house of cards situation.

We're wanting to cycle 1 more time with our own eggs and spermies but we may be changing clinics or seeking out national experts... we have a WTF meeting with our RE next week.

So, ladies with bellies or babies, in advance of our RE meeting - if you too had egg quality issues and losses - what protocol worked to get you your enduring BFP?

Many thanks.

::bow graciously out::

BzeetyD = 37, Mr. BzeetyD = 43 together 12/02 married 9/08
TTC #1 since 1/10
DX: Unexplained/MFI issues
Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid , more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
RPL testing all normal

Moving on to IVF.

Our lil' lost sparks:
5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2012
4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2012

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate - hoping to do IVF #4 in March with IMSI, PICSI, CCS testing and, if we're lucky, a FET in May or June.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!