Pregnant after IF

Update on hospital stay

Thank you ladies so much for all of the prayers and kind thoughts. I'm not going to lie it was pretty scary and now even though I am thankfully home I'm a little paranoid. But hopefully all will continue to be well. 

On Monday baby a's cord flow was very restricted and since she is measuring a week smaller than baby boy, there was heightened concern.  The doctors were even discussing a possible emergency c section if the numbers continued to be as bad   Fortunately after bedrest, steroids and multiple heart monitoring a throughout the night, everything looks much better.  I will be getting monitored in Boston by high risk doctors from here on out but will continue to see my OB close to home. I feel good about the plan moving forward especially since everything  with the babies structurally is very healthy. Bottom line ladies - I wrote last week about demanding an ultrasound this week despite the fact that the doctor told me last week that I could not have one. Mothers instinct.  Go with it! Thanks again for the support. 

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image