1st Trimester

4 weeks-ish

Hi everyone,

this is my first time posting on any pregnancy related message board. My husband and I had been TTC for 2 months and then my cycles started getting irregular, so went to the OBGYN and he gave me a cycle of Clomid and Metformin and Prednisone. And bam, here we are, 4 weeks-ish along. I'm saying 4 weeksish because my cycles had gotten longer. According to my temperature charting, ovulation happened on or around October 11 so I am counting from 2 weeks prior to that for calculation purposes, not my date of the last period (which was 9/20).

My husband has two children (girl, 6 and boy, 9) from his prior marriage, and they live with us pretty much full-time. We get along great, and we have discussed the possibility of a sibling with them already, which they are excited about (not so coincidentally, the ex-wife also happened to get pregnant a couple of months after we first started talking to the kids about a sibling, so they now have 2 new little brothers/sisters on the way). We haven't told anyone about the pregnancy yet and plan to wait until after the first heart beat appointment in December. It's my first pregnancy so I don't want to jinx anything (I hope I'm not jinxing by posting here!).

Has anyone had issues with tummy aches early on in pregnancy? I wouldn't call them cramps, it really feels like a mild tummy ache, but it's fairly constant and I've had it for about a week (it was one of the things that clued me in that I was pregnant before I tested last Saturday). It does subside with rest and it does come back with movement, which from what I read seems to suggest that it's related to the uterus expanding. Any thoughts? I'm getting a bit tired of having a constant tummy ache. Morning sickness hasn't started yet.

Looking forwarding to talking with you all!