1st Trimester

9 weeks and no ms..

So, I haven't had any morning sickness at all (sorry for those who have, not trying to rub it in).  I have woken up kind of light headed and nauseous in the morning, but I'll eat a few crackers and drink some water and continue my morning routine for work.  I do know that there are some women that don't always get it (or I've also heard that some may get in at the very end of the 1st trimester).  It does worry me a little, but I"m not going to complain about it.

On a side note, I finally got a hold of my obgyn to get the ultrasound results as far as if she was changing my due date.  She said it's still May 28th but I won't be 9 weeks till today (when according to every ticker and website I was at 9 weeks Tuesday, so I'm going with the websites dates since their due date is still the same as what my dr said).  I just get so confused with all the technicalities of when conception actually happened and all that jazz. 

Overall feeling good, just tired and trying to take it easy and nap once a day if possible.  I think I'm showing already and I kind of like it. I'm only 5'3 and have no torso (as I was told by the woman at the wedding dress shop when shopping for my wedding dress 2 years ago...so nice of her but it's true lol) so I am praying that it'll be all belly and I can do my best to get back in to shape (maybe even better shape than pre-pregnancy) since I am in a wedding next november.