July 2012 Moms

We need some hugs

We are officially failure to thrive.  She only gained a pound which I thought was great until that put us at 2 percent.  Which means we are still dropping weight off the curve.  In addition she has low muscle tone and some finger overlapping.  He is concerned and now we have to go back for more genetic tests.  I promised myself we would never have to go back to children's hospital after the last time for the CF scare.  I cannot stop crying about this. I don't know what the possible diagnosis could be,doctor did not mention anything specifically.  Dr google is freaking me out tremendously. We are not allowed to let her STTN and need to feed her every 4 hours at night and no more than 2-3 during the day.  On top of it she had her 4 month shots and she wailed unlike the first time.

Anyway, I have no more information than that.  I had convinced myself that she was just a small baby and now there is this.  I wish there was something more I could do to make this right. 

photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest