Pregnant after IF

Last U/S today before graduating...

Half hour left of work before I head off for my last U/S with RE before graduating to OB! I'm looking forward to seeing this week's growth, but I've been a little crampy today so I'm not really looking forward to have the magic wand prodding around! Today is actually the first time I have unbuttoned my pants.....we'll see how long I continue to last in my regular clothes due to this bloating! At least I will get a nap in before I head out to teach line dancing tonight!

First OB appt is set for Nov. 14. Pretty sure they won't do an u/s, but I'm hoping they'll at least listen for the heartbeat at that point. It's so weird to think that I have to wait so long before my next ultrasound!

I also have two more weeks on the estrace and crinone and I have to admit, while I'm ready to be done with the extra meds, I'm also a little nervous about levels dipping when left to produce the hormones on my own. I'm thinking I'm going to ask RE about if they/OB will do blood test after I stop to make sure levels are staying consistent. Anyone else have these feelings? Did you get blood work done?

Hope you're all having a great day!

Anniversary
Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
Lilypie Maternity tickers