July 2012 Moms

Has anyone else

Had problems with a certain brand of diapers. We have used just about every brand of diaper under the sun with Austin because the hospital gave us pampers premies, and i had a bunch of Huggies newborns from when Cale was little, and then i was buying LuVs after that as well. Well the other day i went to change Austin (which is a frequent thing in my house cause Cale is potty training so he wants to go to the potty every 15-20mins so when he decides its time to go to the bathroom I check Austin's diaper as well.) But the other day i noticed that he was almost blistered out. So i cleaned him up and thankfully had a package of Huggies All Naturals that i could put him in, it cleared up within a couple of days. Well I used up the huggies and went back to the LuVs hoping to be able to use the last of the package and he has broken out again from the diapers. Has anyone else had this happen with either the LuVs diapers or another brand of diaper. Has anyone used the Huggies All Naturals and discovered that they dont cause near as many problems. I know that i am problems goin to have to change diaper brands, but was wondering what everyone else likes to use?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml