July 2012 Moms

Big day for my brother - T&Ps please!

My brother graduates in May with his degree in Forestry and Natural Preservation.  He's been invited to a big conference in Spokane, Washington by one of his professors and is there this weekend.  Apparently, this professor invites 5 promising students to this conference each year, and has never had one come home without a job.  The problem is, it's extremely competitive, and therefore my brother will most likely have to make an on-the-spot decision, without even being able to call his wife first!  They live in Oklahoma, so pretty much any job in this field will require them to move.  He is SO stressed out about making the wrong decision for his future family.  They discussed before he left where they'd both be ok moving, salary they are both comfortable with, etc., but it's still a huge decision to make on his own.  So if you could, please keep him in your thoughts, prayers, send good juju, cross your fingers, whatever you do!  I am so excited and nervous for him, and I can't wait to hear how it goes!  

Thanks ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml