July 2012 Moms

Greetings from South Cakalaky/ angel on plane

Hey ladies! I'm down visiting my folks in SC after a cancelled trip to see my sis in Oregon. The flight here went so well, in spite of my anxiety. The Philly airport security were so nice...which is really out of character normally. The one woman guard even helped me put my shoes back on bc I was carrying LO!! I almost fell over.

Flights went great. He slept the majority of the time...thank GOD. On the flight from ATL to Greenville the gate lady changed my ticket so we'd have an entire row to ourselves...it was great! Gotta love the kindness of strangers....

Speaking of...on my flight from Philly to ATL I sat w the most kind old man....w the seat open between us which was very lucky. We talked the whole way, but he told me the most heart wrenching story. To make it quick....he was married 55 years. One night after dinner his wife was staring at him. He said, "what??" And she pointed at him and said, "you will never know how much I love you." Two hours later, she had a brain anyurism and died. He's now a catholic decon...he told his parrish that story and to make sure they went home and told the people they loved that they loved them. He had me crying and I held his hand! It was so sweet and I feel like he was put w me for a reason since I had such anxiety about the trip.

Anyway....let's hope the trip back on Sunday is just as perfect. Hope all is well...I'm catching up on posts!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml