July 2012 Moms

Can I join you ladies here too?

DS was born June 27th, so I have been on the June board, but I also lurk here since he is closer in age to many of the July babies. He's going to be 4 months on Saturday. Currently going through the early stages of Wonder Week 19, teething has begun, and I think a growth spurt is just around the corner, along with the 4 month wakeful (that has lasted 6 weeks and counting --- awake every 1.5 to 2 hours) and he has a major nurse to sleep association between every waking in his sleep cycle. On the bright side he is starting to become so aware of things around him, and taking a real interest in really looking at things! It's amazing to watch him grow and learn! This week he has started to learn that if he can hold it in his hands then he can also put it in his mouth haha. He isn't rolling back to front yet, but he does this funny "turtle stuck on it's back" teeter when reaching for toys off to the side of him. He rolls tummy to back, but only if I do tummy time in the crib. For some reason he just doesn't roll on his mat. As far as feeding, we have done oatmeal and apple sauce for first foods (was EBF before), and we plan to try carrots next! At an appointment back at 3.5 months he was 17pounds and 27inches! Can't wait till his 4 month appointment to see what he is at now! So that's my little intro! Hope to get to know you all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml