July 2012 Moms

OMGOMGOMG I did 2 impossible things at once!

Sideny started off as a great sleeper and then went downhill fast.  Now, she only goes to sleep nursing or in the car and will NOT sleep flat.  She is still in the rock and play and will only sleep there or the swing.

until today!

You guys!  I made the kids go down for their 11am nap in the co sleeper - side by side.  It took about 45 minutes but they went to sleep!  Yes, they only did 30 minutes, but they both went to sleep on their own and flat!

fast forward to second nap and I just put Spencer down in the swing ( yeah, I did...) but I put Sidney back in the cosleeper and she went down after about 5 minutes and is sleeping there!!  She went down on her own twice!!

I got quiet time twice today!  Both kids sleeping at the same time!  TWICE! I am shaking I am so proud of myself!  No one has slept at night for about 5 nights for more than an hour, so this is either the result of that or (fingers crossed) a whole new world!!

(oh dear, I need tickers, they are 18 weeks :) )

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.