July 2012 Moms

NBR: Weird Dream

Any dream interpreters out there?  You're going to have a holiday with this one.

I dreamed last night that I was in grad school but classes were held in my old middle school building.  I was in a classroom with the baby and people kept coming up to say hi while we were watching a movie.  I decided the baby needed to eat, so I start to pull off my shirt but stop because, well, I'm pulling off my shirt.

The most obvious remedy for this is for me to hand the baby to my BFF and go find a bathroom (don't know why).  I find out with the baby changing station outside the bathroom, and when I go in the room is glass walls on 3 sides, but with sheer curtains over them.  "I can't nurse here or use the bathroom!" I think.

And then it happens: I look down.  Theres a huge, and I mean HUGE, hamburger on the ground.  Its like, colossal 5 Guys goodness on a big toasted bun and the burger is just as big as the bun and it smells incredible.  I ponder eating this burger for a few minutes.  Its on the bathroom floor, so don't eat itBut obvs. no one uses a bathroom with glass walls, so I bet its clean!  Ok ok, I can bring the baby in here to nurse, and eat the burger!

Solved.  Baby magically appears in my arms and I wake up as I'm reaching for the burger.

I'm messed up in the head, or I just really want a hamburger.