July 2012 Moms

completely stumped, please help

I'm not sure if anyone will have the answer to this, but here's hoping...

Every night for the past week and a half or two weeks, baby girl has gone to sleep for the night around 11.  Like clockwork, she wakes up an hour later crying.  She's in her bassinet next to our bed, so I've tried everything...I've tried talking to her soothingly, rubbing her tummy or head, not touching or talking to her to see if she'll self-soothe, picking her up, walking with her, and giving her a bottle.  Except for tonight, the only things that that even kind of work are walking with her or giving her a bottle.  Tonight she wouldn't even settle with those tricks.  DH is with her right now, trying to soothe her.  She just cries like her heart is breaking.

We've also tried moving bed time, which hasn't really worked so far (she's a night owl), upping her formula intake,  and giving her tylenol before our bedtime routine. She has reflux and is on zantac twice a day.

After she has her nightly freak out (which can last anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour so far), she will sleep until 4 at the earliest and 6 at the latest.

So what gives?  Any thoughts?  I hate for her to be so upset.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml