1st Trimester

Very emotional day...i'm drained

So just wanted to update you guys. I had blood tests this last week to see if I was miscarrying. Dr called me today and told me that it was either an ectopic pregnancy or it was a miscarriage so she wanted me to come in for an ultrasound to see what the next step was.

Mind you I was at work at the moment so as I'm sitting in my backroom I just start bawling. Meanwhile, I'm having to figure out who is going to cover my store for the weekend because I wasn't sure what was going to happen (dr. had mentioned possibly surgery). Once I got all that figured out I went home, took a shower, and waited for my husband to come home to go with me to the ultrasound appt.

Normal ultrasound showed a sac in the uterus and then when we got to the vaginal ultrasound she found a HEART BEAT!!!! 144/bpm! showed that I am 7 weeks and 2 days instead of 10 weeks like I was originally told.

Dr. calls me after she reviews the ultrasound and said that my HCG test results could mean that I am showing signs of an early miscarriage or it could all be just fine. So for right now mom and baby are fine! I am however exhausted from the rollercoaster of emotions today. Still not going to work this weekend, I think I'll just relax.

Hope everyone is doing great today! Have a great weekend!

BabyFruit Ticker