July 2012 Moms

VENT. spare yourself

Hubby is out of town for a week. I am trying to get some work in and take care of this baby and it is killing me. She is here at work with me in my office and i have not gotten a damn thing done. She won't nap, she wont play by herself, she only eats for like 8 min at a time but wants to eat every 45 min. I just shut the doors to my office and am just sitting here in tears. I need a break. I need hubby to come home and just hold her long enough for me to BREATHE. I have not showered since he left, I haven't done my laundry, I have hardly eaten anything or slept..By the time she finally goes to sleep after a 2-3 hour struggle I am too worn out to do everything I need to do so i just pass out but I get scared being alone out here so I don't sleep well. 

I am sorry I am complaining! I do have family close but she cries when any one else holds her but me and hubby and then i get aggravated even more so I can't call a family member over. I feel like I'm losing it!!!

Sorry for the vent. I am just in tears and have no one to vent to. I am typing this as I have baby girl laying across my desk eating (bf) while i just cry. Ahhhhhhh hormone?!? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml