July 2012 Moms

MIL vent

So I don't have the best relationship with my MIL. She is very overbearing and nosey. We visted her yesterday she lives an hour away and went out to eat with her and a few of my husbands friends. I sat down and faced my baby towards me so I could tend to her as we ate. A few minutes later she says well I guess I won't get to see her face in a snarky way. I just wanted to say something so bad. Then five min later she says well maybe we can turn her so everyone can see her. So I got up and moved her to face the table. She is wonderful with my daughter and has wanted a grandkid for ten yrs. But could care less about me, I am just the oven. It is so ackward around her its like she thinks she is  the mom. I just don't know what to do. I talked to my husband about it and he says ya she always has something to say I am glad  you didn't say anything to her. It just sucks b/c she loves my daughter but doesn't care for me. I am never rude to her and let her be grandma but she is overbearing. What would yall do in this situation?
TTC since 06/2010 HSG-clear,SA-good DX:Unexplained IUI#1-(May) 100mg of clomid +trigger + progerstrone supp=BFN IUlI#2-(June) 100mg of clomide+trigger+progesterone supp=BFN JuLy Break for vaca. IUI#3 (Aug) 100mg of clomid+trigger+progesterone=BFN IVF trial started in Oct-Nov ER-15 Retrieved, 13 mature, 11 fertilized. 5dt on 11-15-11 Beta #1 9dp 5dt= 107 Beta#2 331 Lilypie First Birthday tickers