Pregnant after IF

Quick Update

I know I haven't been around as much as I would like lately, but I really want to spend some time checking in tonight when I get home from tutoring.

Anyway, I thought I would give a quick update. We had our 9w u/s on Friday and everything looked good. The hematoma shrank slightly and they think this may be from reducing my Estrace from 3 a day to 2 and eventually 1. I got the call today to stop the Estrace altogether and continue PIO and progesterone suppositories. Hopefully if it continues to shrink, they will start weening me off the PIO and let me tell you, my butt will be very grateful ;)

The baby looked great and was measuring on time at 9w. DH was also able to come this time, which was amazing. As soon as the technician started the u/s, she immediately showed us the little teddy bear and DH was stunned. It was the first time he was really seeing it. She then did the rest of the u/s and took tons of measurements. At the very end, she noticed that the baby was moving around all over the place and even she was excited! She kept the image on the baby for at least 2-3 minutes while we all just watched the little jellybean dancing all over! It was amazing!

I'm still technically on bed rest, but it is getting a little easier to function and my family has been awesome about helping me.

This coming Monday is our first appointment with the OB and we might actually be released from the RE as soon as this Thursday! Squeeee!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml