July 2012 Moms

We're being evicted! NBR

But I look at it as a blessing in disguise. I am not happy here and was looking for a way out of our lease so we could buy a home sooner and closer to home, and my stupid landlords provided that!
But seriously, they're evicting us because they're mad that we never want to meet up in person [think once a month plus] and they want a personal relationship with their tenants, and we simply want them to stay out of our hair. Yup, that's right. We don't want to be their friends. So they're evicting. Lol I laugh because I told them to have fun explaining that to their lawyer, and I look forward to the notice being delivered.
They are so messed up. They just don't think that the laws apply to them, and I'm so sick of reading them the landlord tenant act and them being wrong. No you can't enter my house without permission, no I don't need to do a walkthroughs every month, yes you do need to stop incessantly texting me, no 6 of your family is not my landlord but thanks for barging in to inspect my home, yes those are actual curtains, not sheets, and just because they aren't your taste doesn't mean they make my house look "sketchy" or that I have to take them down, [they are white floral curtains btw], no I don't have to call you every time I have a guest over, and yes it's completely illegal for you to put all utilities in your name then show up once a month at my door demanding payment.
Needless to say, glad to be out!! They are so messed up! And that's just a window into their craziness..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml