Pregnant after IF

I need a hug (NPAIFR)

Okay so I just need to get this out somewhere, and I figured you ladies would understand the whole "overreacting due to being hormonal and crazy emotional" thing.

So a little background, money is a bit tight right now, so we've been working overtime, I've picked up as many shifts at both my jobs as I possibly can. We have a lot of things we need to do before baby comes, reno's, paying off some small debts and taking care of our vehicles. We've had some bad luck with our vehicles lately.

So fast forward to today and I get a phone call from my DH at 9:00 am waking me up telling me we need a new tire for the truck. After asking why he tells me that the truck tire peeled while he was driving into work, on the HIGHWAY!! So basically all the tred and rubber just blew off the truck tire. It is a miracle that while he was swerving over the 3 lanes of traffic it was empty for that moment, cuz he told me that as soon as he got the truck under control and pulled over the highway was crazy busy. Cue me crying like a baby at that point. I mean I am SO glad he's okay but it could have been SOOOO bad. AND the truck is 95% of the time the vehicle that I drive!! I only had the car today cuz I have to return some stuff that is in the car. So it could have been driving that while pregnant and that freaked me out. AND on top of it all now we have to get it fixed and that uses hard earned money that we've been saving to fix other things around the house or other vehicles.

Okay there are some positives:

1) My DH is OKAY, no accidents, he's not hurt at all, he was able to keep calm on the phone while I was freaking out

2) I called my dad cuz I was curious about how much a tire would cost and as luck would have it, my dad has tires that will fit our truck, that he's giving us. So we only need to pay to have the rubber put on the rims, which is a lot cheaper than buying new tires.

I just needed to tell somebody, and I know if I tell somebody IRL I will cry my eyes and it would be ugly and awkward. So if you ladies can send me some virtual hugs to an overreacting pregnant lady I would appreciate it.

Diagonsed PCOS
TTC since May 2009
First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
Dec 27- third miscarriage
May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers