July 2012 Moms

Rant!

So.. yesterday was my step daughters cheer competition. One of FOUR in 5 weeks.... it was 6 hours and was the smallest one, so the others will all be longer. But that's not my rant.

I was there people watching for the 5 hours and 57 minutes that she was not performing, and I was looking at things so differntly than I have in the past years because I have a child now.

I saw at least 4 3 year olds with bottles. One had her bottle in one hand, and a ring pop in the other. And she also looked like honey boo boo. (That wast just amusing to me)

I saw children sitting on the stairs on the bleachers and playing games and jumping, and blocking peoples view, and bumping into other people and running all over the place without a single "sit down!" from a parent.

I also saw one pregnant woman in the most ridiculous outfit ever! I was trying so hard ot get a picture for you ladies, but I couldn't get it bcause of all the children jumping in front of me!

I saw at least 10 little kids (ages 2-3) playing with a toy car in the middle of the gym  where people were trying to walk, again with no parent saying... "hey, you're in the way"

and lastly... I saw one mother drag her childs umbrella stroller up the bleacher stairs WITH HER 1 YEAR OLD CHILD IN IT!!! then when she got to where ever she wanted to sit and tried to turn her stroller sideways (on the high school gym bleachers) it of course would not fit sideways she propped it on the stairs of the bleachers with her child in it. Then turned to talk to her friends as the stroller proceded to TIP downward. Luckily the old man in front of her was paying attention and caught the child and stroller and figured she probably could not sit there so she sat on the bottom step of the bleacher aisle... much better choice of course.

I'm appalled. All along while judging these people I thought... Please don't ever lt me be any of these people.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml