July 2012 Moms

I had to share this..

I just HAVE to vent about this. A while ago I told ya'll about a girl I've known my entire life that got strung out on meth and xanax.. left her baby in the car with the heater on (Mid July in South MS- you can imagine!) then fell asleep inside the apartment. Her baby daddy showed up, hit a cop then spit in his face. They arrested both parents and took the baby straight to the hospital. Bless his heart, he was barely alive. Anyway, T (the mother) got out of jail today. Here's the kicker- She is allowed to live with A (the baby daddy) and the baby!! THEY HAVE RESTORED THEIR CUSTODY!!! I just want to walk down to the Country Club (because I know he's there!.. drunk already!) and punch the judge in the throat! I just don't understand. This is the 3rd "unfit mother" case she's had. Does she have to kill the baby in order for justice to be served? I'm so angry.. and sad at the same time. I feel for that precious baby. He didn't ask to be brought into this mess.. and he sure as hell shouldn't have to stay in it. I just don't understand our system.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml