Pregnant after IF

1st U/S today - Updated!!!

2:15 this afternoon is the first ultrasound! We should be able to see if one or two of our little embies took at that point! The anticipation is KILLING me!!!! LOL

Have a great day everyone! I will update later! :)

*Update* We saw one baby in there! Makes me wonder why one took and the other didn't, but it doesn't matter! The goal was A baby the whole time and it's there! It's finally starting to feel somewhat real, although still not completely! I'm sure you all know how that feels! :)

We saw the heartbeat and while the doctor said he could hear it a little, we couldn't. It was picked up on the little blippy thing though!

Repeat U/S next Friday....continue crinone and estrace for 4 more weeks. Sounds like RE is going to release me after next U/S if everything looks good. They told me to make an appt with OB in 2-3 weeks! I will wait until next U/S before calling OB though.

I'd post the picture, but 1. I don't have a scanner at home, and 2. it looks like nothing.....haha

Anniversary
Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
Lilypie Maternity tickers