July 2012 Moms

Don't know what I was thinking!

DH and I had our date night last night and went to a concert at a small little local venue. We asked the IL's to watch DS because they hadn't gotten a chance to yet and yesterday was my moms birthday. When we asked them they were so excited and asked us what time we were bringing DS over.
Earlier this week I got an email from a school that I sub in asking if I was available Friday. I said yes thinking I will have a tired day but I can handle it. DS goes to bed at 8 and is up around 1:30 and 5:30 so I can feed him when we get home and hopefully only once more at 5:30 then get ready for work.
We picked DS up at 11:30 and got home at 12. I fed him and put him in bed and pumped the other side. By the time I get to bed its 1. I hear DS on the monitor fussing away and DH said he's been doing that the whole time so he gets up to rock him. He comes back to bed and of course DS is up again at 1:45. I feed him again and he goes to sleep. He then proceeds to wake up at 2:30, 4, and 6:15. I should just not have bothered going to sleep!
My lesson to myself is I'm never again bringing DS somewhere else to be watched if its going to be passed his bed time and he has to be woken up and saying yes to work after a date night was a bad idea. Definitely never doing this combo again!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml