July 2012 Moms

Anyone do Babywise?

If so, I have a WWYD feeding question. We follow Babywise, but are flexible with it. We reached our main goal of sleeping 12 hours a night by 12 weeks. Yay!! Main reason we Babywise'd.
The past two weeks since the sleeping 12 hours straight through the night has started we have had trouble getting enough bottles in DD in so little 'day' time. She gets 6 ounces every 3 hours. So she has enough wake time for 4 bottles. To get the recommended calories from the chart the pedi gave us she needs 5 bottles per day or more in each bottle. I feel like 6 ounces in a bottle is plenty and don't want to up her bottles yet. She is full at six. I'm a big proponent of stopping when you are full. If we just don't give her that bottle she still sleeps 12 hours, but I'm afraid she will start losing weight or not developing properly. Right now we still dream feed her an 11pm bottle. She sleeps 9 to 9. I am just wondering what anyone else is doing or if anyone else has run into this issue. Id love to hear from anyone who has a 12 hour straight sleeper, or a similar issue, Babywise or not. Thanks ladies!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml