July 2012 Moms

Good to be back!

Wow a couple days without the board and lots has changed!
I haven't had a chance to catch up on all the news yet, but I want to say I'm glad to hear the good news from Camskate, and I'm sorry to hear about your sad news Chipmunk...
As for my own news, I've been busy up visiting my parents Thanksgiving it up, met my little nephew [who is WAY tinier than I ever remember Grayson being!] and enjoying some quality time with DH.
I finally went to the doctor for results, and the news isn't bad! But it's not really good either..the tests all came back normal, but the reason they called me in was to discuss how I could prevent further weight loss [98 lbs is apparently not healthy for my 5'8" frame..who knew I needed a doctor to tell me that..]. Turns out my intake needs to be a minimum of 3700 calories a day. 3700!!!!!! Agggghhh!! I apparently just burn an obscene amount of calories whilst breastfeeding, so it's either quit or consume a small feast every day. So like I said, not bad, not great.
Other than that, I'm off Facebook for a bit [probably won't last longer than a week lol, I'm just testing out a Facebook free life after my family commented I spend too much time on it], and my DH is back to work on Monday so I'll be back in the regular routine then...it's too bad, I kind of enjoy and have gotten used to having the extra helping hands all the time!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml