July 2012 Moms

what a waste

of an entire day!! I hate being sick and the last time I was sick like this was back in March. I basically spent the entire day in bed and whereas that might seem like a bit of a luxury being able to lie around all day watching tv on and off while dozing - it was not fun at all. I'm still very stuffed up but my sore throat has almost gone away and my extreme sinus headache has subsided for now. It's 8:30pm and I'm just now getting up for the first time.

My mom is coming on Saturday for a week and the house is a disaster. I had planned to clean all day today but of course nothing got done. Actually DH did surprise me and he unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher - without being asked! (I only know this cause he came into the bedroom holding the bottle of dish soap (not dishwasher detergent) and asked me if that was what he was supposed to put in the dishwasher!

DH is sick too (but not as bad as me) so he spent a lot of time in bed too, although thankfully he spent several hours tending to all the animals and he let the dogs and pig out every few hours. He also changed DD throughout the day. I really hope DD doesn't get sick from us. She sounded a bit stuffed up today and I gave her some saline nose spray. She slept a lot today too thankfully. I just feel so awful for wasting the day :(  No real reason for this post, just wanted to vent a bit. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml