Pregnant after IF

He's a keeper!

So today is our third wedding anniversary and the day DH and I agreed to make our pg Facebook official,with all of the complications we wanted to wait as close as we could to viability. Anyway, I told DH whatever we did I felt it was necessary to mention our struggle and not show any pics out of respect to others.

So we composed a paragraph that mentioned the obstacles we overcame and thanked our friends, families, and doctors for support. Then DH went the extra mile to list all the hospitals, offices, and doctors by name in the comments. Here I thought he would be uncomfortable, but he never ceases to remind me why I love him so much!
~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13