Pregnant after IF

Update

Hi Ladies!! Sorry, it's been awhile for me. The last week or so has been INSANE at work. I'm struggling with being exhausted, working full time and trying to put together leave plans for when I am out. I'm a VP at a middle school, so trying to make  lists for what events I have coming up so someone else can take them over, plus trying to figure out how to write out what exactly it is I do each day so others know what to expect. It's been more challenging than I expected it to be. 

My LO seems to be doing find. NST's 2x a week, and everything has been "perfect" at each of them. I do have between 4-5 appts each week between the NST's, endo, OB, acu and diabetes clinic, so that's been a challenge, but at least I know I am well monitored. 

I see my OB again this Friday, and am hoping to get a better time frame in mind of at what point they will induce me. I am definitely getting anxious about this LO getting here safely!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view