July 2012 Moms

my search for an LBD....the saga continues

I posted a couple of days ago that I'm going to a cocktail event in my town Friday night and absolutely nothing in my closet fits me. Well, I ventured to the mall yesterday (for the first time in 3 years) and came home empty handed even though Jackson slept like an angel the whole time.  I went to Express, White House/Black Market, Macys, Bloomingdales, Arden B and BeBe and nooooothing fit me or looked cute or was worth the money. It was depressing.

Today I went boutique shopping in my town which was also depressing.  Sales lady pulls a Helmut Lang and Dianne Von Furstenburg that were like, $500 apiece.  Sure....would love to spend that on a dress that I hope to only wear once.  I quietly sneaked out of the store.....with a crying baby.

Well, my friend directed me to Zappos and the fact that they have free overnight shipping.  I bought this dress today ..... for $59!!! What do you guys think? The reviews sound good, but of course I'm worried about my stupid nursing pads showing in it.  I freaking hate leaking boobs!!!

http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-jaylin-cocktail-dress-black

Anyway....just thought I'd share.  Clothes shopping is definitely crazy right now, right?? I just want to feel pretty/sexy on Friday and not like 5 lbs of sh*t in a 3 lb bag.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml