Pregnant after IF

Working Out?

Before we started IVF, I worked out at least 5 or 6 days a week doing kickboxing and stuff. Granted, I still wasn't toooooo fit and definitely not skinny. :) Anywho, once I started stims, I didn't go to the classes anymore, and really completely fell off the wagon (didn't even walk much). I definitely put on some weight during the IVF process, but want to be as healthy as I can be throughout pregnancy. I bought Summer Sanders' workout DVD for pregnancy, and it has different workouts for each trimester. I've only done it a few times, but it does make me feel better to at least be doing something, although it also scares me because I don't want to hurt the baby.

I'm rambling because I'm curious: what are you all doing through your pregnancies to stay healthy and "fit" (as fit as a PG gal can be!)? 

Me 25, DH 32
MF (low motility)
Trying for baby #1 for 2 years
Began stims for IVF#1 7/21/12
ER 8/2/12 - 14 eggs retrieved, 12 mature and ICSI'd, 6 fertilized. ET 8/7 - 2 embies. Beta#1 8/17: 143! Beta#2 8/20: 590! Beta#3 8/22: 1,162! 1st US 9/4: one beautiful little bean with the best sounding HB I've ever heard!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFetus Ticker