Pregnant after IF

struggling with maternity photos

sorry in advance if this has been discussed to death. honestly, i might have even written a post on this a couple months ago but pregnancy brain prevents me from remembering anything past last week.

I'm really struggling with the thought of paying for, being present at, and displaying maternity photos (got all that? haha). First off, I really love being pregnant but definitely do not feel like I "look" my best. I've had some hormonal acne issues on my chest which is totally gross and unlike me. I have always struggled with being unphotogenic. And with all the expenses of recently moving into a home that needs a little work (plus twins on the way!) i just feel like "how can I justify spending an extra $150 on maternity photos?" i also don't think i'd ever display them in my home, or even frame them. but then again, i don't want to regret anything and say "i wish i had done that while i was pregnant." the logical side of me wants to spend the extra money on beautiful newborn photos for the twins.

can anyone help here? i'm totally torn...but some of my friends are making me feel like i'm a horrible, apathetic person for not wanting maternity photos.

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image