Pregnant after IF

I need quick advice, Pre E or panic attack

ok, so i woke up this morning and just didnt feel right. I told dh I didnt know how to explain but something was up. well all day i have been shakey and light headed and my heart is racing, i feel like i have walked up a bunch of stairs and out of breath. I can maybe describe it as the feeling you get when you get super scared and a bunch of adrenaline is going, make sense? but i am not coming out of it, like the feeling never goes away. I have eating sugar and proteins to see if its a food issue, but nothing is changing. i have laid down and nothing..

soooo, either its a real problem and i need to check it out or I am having a panic attack...let me give you my thoughts on why i would possibly th ink panic. my baby shower is this weekend and i am wondering if in the back of my mind i am waiting for something to happen to the babies just because good things are happening. now thats my only justification, and its probably totally off....

what would you ladies do? I feel like such and idiot calling and going in just for them to be like "whatever crazy IF lady, your fine".. le sigh.... what do you think?

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml