Pregnant after IF

wheres this 1 in 10 stat?

feel like i need to preface this post by saying "i do not ever ever ever wish IF on anyone."

it's just crazy to me that i received an email today from yet another friend - a mutual friend is pregnant, not even trying. which is great, yes very exciting i agree. it's just still difficult to hear that literally 9 of our friends are pregnant right now due between 1-3 months after us and they all planned on getting pregnant that month. One was even a teacher and said "we're going to start trying in july so that it works out perfectly with my maternity and summer vacation." and POOF she's like 4 months pregnant.

i just wonder sometimes where that 1 in 10 stat comes from - doesn't seem to hold true with my people. which is fine, but i still sometimes feel very alone. like no one else knows how difficult and dark things were for me for the 18 months before getting pregnant. i'm really glad to have this board - makes me feel like i belong and there are other women who get what i feel sometimes. thanks for listening.

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image