Pregnant after IF

NBR Vent

I really need to vent today.  Please feel free to post your vents as well...

ILs finally made up their minds and will be visiting us/SIL this weekend.  They're staying w/us for 2 nights.  Turns out that their long-time friends will be in town as well, so ILs asked if we'd like to have dinner with them.  Long story short, I had assumed we would go out to dinner somewhere, but ILs decided it's best to have the dinner at our place on Friday night, as it's easier to sit around and chat at "home" than at a restaurant (SIL's place is too small for the party, plus their friends are allergic to cat & SIL has a cat).  MIL says she'll be responsible for the food for all 7 of us, so DH & I said okay.  Last night, we found out there'll be an eighth person as well.  Apparently, my ILs' friends are staying with their friend, and they feel bad leaving that friend all alone by herself, so she's invited to our place too.

DH normally gets out of work at 8pm.  ILs are arriving on Friday at noon (so I'll be providing them w/lunch), and ILs already invited their friends to come over to our place at 6pm without consulting us first.  So basically DH needs to leave work by 5pm so that he can be presentable when all these people show up.  We don't even have 8 dining chairs, so I'm not sure what exactly we'll do in regards to seating.

To add salt to the wound, I just finished washing a red tablecloth so we can use it for Friday dinner.  It's a hand-me-down from MIL (no washing instructions tag) and I've never used it.  Anyway, I decided to wash it along with some bed sheets, as it seems wasteful to just wash one tablecloth on its own.  Yes, you guessed right!  The red color totally bled out and my beige bed sheet is now PINK!  PINK!!!

thanks for letting me vent. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml