Pregnant after IF

Ignorant People should mind their own business

So I took off of work yesterday... because I have had some spotting and cramping as well as because it was Beta#2 and I was expecting bad news. I wanted to be home with DH. Thankfully we had good news :)

I returned to work today. A co-worker asked how I was feeling and I said "better, I think it was a 24 hour bug or something".

She said - 'well you are taking all of those hormones right?'
I said 'yes' (with a puzzled look on my face)
She then said 'well you should stop'.

I am an emotional wreck as it is - I couldn't refrain myself.
I appreciate your concern but you should mind your own business and not give your advice on things you do not have any idea about. Hormones cannot give you the flu.

She just said "oh" and walked out of my office. She is the same person who was talking to another co-worker loud enough for me to hear last week about if she couldn't get pregnant she would just adopt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Blog

TTC #1 Since June 2007
April 2008 Diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility
5 failed IUI cycles
2009-2011 IF Treatment Break - saving for IVF and TTC on our Own... Praying for a miracle

IVF (Long Lupron) Bravelle & Menopur, ER on 11/4 (Retrieved 17 eggs - 16 mature & 16 fertilized!)3dt on 11/7 (Transfered Two "perfect" 8 Cell 0% Frag Embryos) = BFFN

Nov 2011 - July 2012 Taking time off to heal before FET
(We have three beautiful frosties waiting for us)

FET August/September 2012 = BFP!!!
ET (8/31) 2 Expanded Blastocysts & 1 Collapsed Blastocyst
Beta#1 (9/14) 14dp5dt = 1309 Beta#2 (9/19) 19dp5dt = 7557!! 1st U/S (9/28) 1 Beautiful Heartbeat! 8 Weeks 2 Days 2nd U/S (10/9) Heartrate=184!!! EDD: 5/19/13

BabyFruit Ticker