Pregnant after IF

Funny u/s yesterday!

So we went in for a f/u to our a/s scan from two weeks ago. The tech wasn't able to see the babies' outflow ventricle on the hearts and also needed a profile, so it was pretty cool to be able to go back in and see them (knowing the genders at this point!).

So she puts the wand over my left side (which is baby girl side) and says "see, there's the winky." and me and dh are looking at her like "no, that's supposed to be the girl!!" and not like we care what we have, but you know how it is - once you find out what you're having, you get used to it and start planning right away. so my mind is whirling thinking "omg, i have to return everything pink, send back the bedding, etc etc etc." plus telling our families that after our big gender reveal, the u/s tech was wrong.

finally after what seemed like an eternity, she scanned over my right side and said "there's the hamburger bun, your little girl is on the right!" i breathed a sigh of relief that i don't have to return a bunch of stuff now haha. so even though we were mixed up, still team purple! happy friday everyone...

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image