Pregnant after IF

MIL is so bossy! (consecutive posting AW)

Sorry for the back to back posts, but I just cannot deal with my MIL. We have a funny relationship, I do love her, but she bugs the heck out of me sometimes.

Last night, after hearing he HB, DH and I met up with our parents to share the good news. They didn't know we were going through another cycle of IVF, so they were happily surprised. We asked them to keep it on the DL for another 3 weeks, we don't even want to tell our siblings yet.

I was hesitant to share our secret, especially with my MIL because I knew once we let it out, she would be full of unsolicited advice. Needless to say, she called me this morning to tell me I sould share my news with her daughter (my SIL) so that I could have her for support. I patiently told her that my DH is my support and reminded her to please not say anything to anyone about the baby. I find it interesting that she thinks her daughter should be told - I have 4 siblings! Why would I tell her before them?!

This is going to be a loooong road if she's already begun to tell me what to do, she hasn't even known for 24 hours. *sigh* Thanks for letting me vent.

Me:28, DH:28 TTC Since 2009
dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.
IVF #1 4/21/12 - ended in c/p
IVF#2 8/1/12 BFP!
Grace Charlotte due 4/24/2013
7 snowbabies waiting!