Pregnant after IF

Maternity Leave-Advice Needed

Not sure if I need advice, or just some moral support. I am a VP at a school. We are charter and independent, so everything takes place here on site, not through a district office.

LO is due 10/29. My plan is to take off from Oct 22 through Christmas break. This will end up being 8 weeks of actual work time, plus I have 3 weeks already off in there (1 for Thanksgiving and 2 for winter break.) I feel like this is reasonable. 

My problem...my executive director came in today and asked me how much time I was taking off. Without waiting for my response he began complaining that another teacher let him know she is pg and will be taking off from March through the end of the school year (approx 12 weeks, depending on when she's due, so totally allowed through FMLA.) He proceeded to tell me how inappropriate she is for abandoning her students, etc. Basically made me really concerned about what he wil be thinking about me. UGH! I really don't want to be on his bad side. I know he "knows" what legally can be taken, but I don't think he personally agrees with it.

But, there's a good chance this will be my only baby. I really don't want to look back and regret going back to work at 6 weeks, just because I felt like I had to. 

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view