Pregnant after IF

Saw the h/b for the first time today. Was kinda grossed out. You too?

Okay, its been a really long road - lots of emotion, tens of thousands of dollars and alot of needles and vagimagics. I'm supposed to be doing proverbial backflips right?

I saw baby's heartbeat today and don't get me wrong, I'm so happy we've made it this far and the little girl (here's hoping) is healthy. Buutttt.... 

I''ve been reading about what the baby looks like now. It's a blob and has a tail and its growing inside me like a little space invader. Seeing the heartbeat was kinda gross and weird. Is this really happening little alien?

So whaddya think? This happen to you too when you first made contact with your little one? Am I already on my way to being a sh*tty mom?

Me: 32 - low ovarian reserve
DH: 39 - no issues
3 failed IUI's
IVF #1 3/12 - 13 eggs, 9 fertilized, 2 transferred (1 grade 2 blast, 1 early blast), no frosties 3/30/12 -first beta today, 9dp5dt spotting, BFNs on HPT's
IVF #2. 7/12 - 15 days of stims, 3 mature eggs, 3 fertilized (ICSI), 3 transferred (9, 8, 7 cell) on day 3. First beta - 8/21/12 = 105, beta #2 - 8/23/12 = 268, beta #3 - 8/30/12 = 2,352. 2nd u/s - 9/4/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic