1st Trimester

Getting married in 10 days, just found out due 5/8/13

In 10 days I will be married to a wonderful man which I have spent the past 8 years with.  We finally decided to tie the knot as we wanted to begin a family.  

At the age of 35 we were not sure how long or if we were going to be able to conceive at all, I was very concerned we missed our window of opportunity and expected infertility appointments in our future.  

Well Sunday I took a test which came back positive, Monday I took another test, Tuesday another.  I have not told Dad to be yet as he is out of town, I did not want to share over the phone.  The little surprise has been driving me crazy as I can't wait to tell him.

So tonight he gets home late with a present beside his bed.  A box with a positive test and a baby outfit that has a cracked egg with the words "oops".  The "oops" is perfect for us as we have not been trying but we have not been not trying for years.  What are the odds the first time we "try" it worked.

We are so blessed!  Thanks for listening as I am bursting trying to keep the news a secret.  Now to get through the wedding without my mom knowing as I do not want to share until 2nd trimester, yikes.