1st Trimester

So. Very. Sick. :(

Hi All,

This is my first pregnancy and I've heard horror stories about "morning" sickness, throwing up, feeling exhausted... but this is unreal. I am probably about 6 weeks (give or take...doctor has yet to confirm) and I am nauseous 90% of the day from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I have not thrown up (I'm not the throwing up type and RARELY do), but almost wish I would so I'd have a few moments of relief!

I am not tired in the usual sense... but I feel like I can't pull myself out of bed in the morning and can't wait to lay back down at night. But I don't need sleep, I lay there wide awake, just happy to be immobile. Which, as a runner and extremely active exerciser, which completely unlike me! I'm used to bouncing out of bed at 5 a.m. for my morning workouts...

I am also STARVING. I don't eat big meals, I've always been a 6 small meals-a-day person, but about 1 1/2 hours after I eat and I am uncomfortably starving to the point where I feel like I may faint.

I'm just so uncomfortable and miserable right now... is this normal?! Especially this early??

BabyFruit Ticker