1st Trimester

Life is too normal to be pregnant :) BFP

So this morning I got my first BFP @ 14 dpo.  I got negatives up until now but kept testing because there's no signs of AF (cramping but no flow).  Do you think I need to be worried about not seeing a positive sooner?

I POAS expecting a negative really.  Then was super shocked to see strong a plus sign (pink dye).  I only had one test left so I couldn't do a second test.

I ran downstairs and caught hubby as he was heading out the door for work, we hugged, kissed, I cried a little, and then.... life is normal again.  Off to work.   :)  This is our first BFP and I had planned to do something special to tell him, but the moment just took over.

I had no crazy symptoms other than weird tingly fingers yesterday - like they were lightly asleep for about 10 hours.  I thought it was because I did Ohio Warrior Dash yesterday (yes this baby will be awesome) but now I'm thinking it's pregnancy related.  Everything else I thought was just AF related.  But looking back, during Warrior Dash yesterday my right boob hurt SO BAD running that I had to hold it for most of the event.  So maybe that was something.  

Anyways, FF says our EDD is May 06, 2013.  So I'll post over there on the May board also.  

We have been "trying" kinda for 2 months.  Never thought it would happen so fast.  Feeling very blessed today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml