1st Trimester

Intro- Any Ladies Due in April?!

Hi ladies!

I was on the TTC board very very briefly. Hubby and I decided to start trying as of June,and got my BFP a week and a half ago! 

I'm about 5 weeks and a few days along now.

Just a lil bit about me (don't laugh at my SN- I was totally unaware of the term when I picked it) lol.. I'm 28, a retired professional dancer(why I picked the SN), personal trainer, and fitness instructor.  DH and I got married back in April 2007, and now I'm excited that we are due for our first baby around the time of our anniversary! What a wonderful gift this will be, god willing everything goes smooth!

It was funny, I thought for sure this 2nd cycle wasn't gonna be it..didn't even think about testing..I had cramping and was waiting for AF to show.. nothing. Waited, and again nothing.. and the tests were faint at first but got darker over the course of 3 days. I still can't believe it!! I have my first OB visit Sept 18 which will be 8 weeks for me.  

My only symptoms were cramping which felt a lot like AF cramps- but it lasted for quite a few days. Fatigue, headaches, and sometimes sharp little pinching pains down below near the groin.

I didn't get any spotting- at least that I noticed from implantation. Anyone else not get it?

I feel like my body is starting to change a little bit already- as in my breasts. I'm surprised they would get a little swollen already!  

Anyone else here about 5 weeks preggers?!

Eat Sleep DanceimageBabyFruit Ticker BFP 12/10/2012 - Strong numbers and baby HB 169!