1st Trimester

Advice or kind words?

Hey everyone I'm new to this. I'm 17 and I'm pregnant. I'm 8 weeks and 3 days today.  I'm in high school still it's my senior year. I start back Monday. I haven't been to any doctor yet, I had an pappointment Tuesday but then realized I have school. My boyfriend and his mom are the one supporting me  and helping me with things like this. My parents and friends don't know. I want to tell them later on. But with school all day all week, how can I go to the doctor. Since they are closed on weekends.  

I know I'm keeping my baby. It happened for a reason obviously and I'm against abortion. My boyfriend is happy about this but obviously just as scared and stressed as I am. I'm eating a lot healthier and I'm only drinking water and juices. I'm doing a lot of research because I want to be healthy for my baby. I haven't had m/s really any but I've been nauseous and light headed occasionally. And I have problems eating many foods. My taste buds have diffently changed.

I don't want to tell my parents yet in fear they might try to get me to abort the baby. Or keep me away from my boyfriend. So I'm trying to wait until I'm 18 so I can move out and be responsible for my own actions.  I don't want my parents to have to "clean up my mess".

About school.. My couselor has me out in a class specifically for softball workouts. I need to get out of that class. I don't want to hurt my baby just because I want to hide my pregnancy and act as nothing's changed and as  I can still play. So my question is can I tell my couselor I'm pregnant? Will she tell my coach or any other teachers. Or the principal even?  If she knows I'm pregnat could she get me out of that class without me having to tell my coach? 

Anyways thank you for reading my um.. Book. Lol. Any advice or anything old be appreciated. Please nothing rude though. I know I messed up already.