1st Trimester

VENT - Irrational Breakdown @ Mexican Restaurant

My first pregnancy, I dont think my hormornes were quite as intense.

Yesterday my husband & I decided to take our 2 yr old son to the local Mexican joint bc they had Elmo & Abby Caddabby dressed up and I had a coupon for the meal.

I was in a rush and forgot the coupon at home.  But was quickly able to find it at their website on my iphone.

When I showed it to the waittress, she & her asst. mgr. refused to accept it - stating they needed the actual paper coupon to give the discount. (Mind you - there is no code on the coupon -  nor is it a chain restaurant.)  They just wanted to be d!cks & not honor the coupon.  They told me to bring it in next time...My immediate thought is - there wont be a next time - SISTER!

Normally I would have been slightly perturbed - but able to move on.  But with this little one inside me - my hormones are RAGING.  I broke down in tears and proceeded to cry for 7 minutes.  Sobbing.  I couldnt help it.  I knew i was being irrational - but we're also trying to save $$ for our new house and the only reason we went to the stupid restaurant was bc we had a coupon. 

The waitress noticed I was losing my sh!t & brought over the Manager who ultimately honored the coupon. I am grateful - but cant believe how totally ridiculous i felt about it.! 

hahahahahahahaha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker