1st Trimester

Anyone on their 4+? Surprise bfp!

I feel so overwhelmed right now! I found out yesterday morning I am pregnant with number 4. I went in to have some pre surgical bloodwork done. (Was going to have a fibroid inside my uterus removed tomorrow.) Doc's office called and asked if I was sitting down.  Then proceeded to tell me that the bloodwork revealed that I am pregnant. Obviously surgery is put on hold.  I am scared bc I already feel like my life is non stop with 3. But more I am nervous about having this fibroid while pregnant.

I had it with my last 2 pregnancies and there were no issues but it had caused some random bleeding in the last couple months and grown some so that prompted me to have it removed. 

I cant even imagine sharing with my parents or his. I think they already think we are nuts having 3!  I told DH he has to have his vasectomy DONE before we share with anyone..... Even though I know he does not want anymore kids he is dragging his feet and has been for a long time.  He was soupposed to get it done right after I had the last one.;( 

Anyway...sorry for the rambeling....just wondering if there are any other moms of 4 out there (or soon to be 4) out there?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml