1st Trimester

M/S and husbands

I am 8 weeks along, due in March. YEAH! This is our first. So to give you an idea where my husband's head is at, I was scared to tell him I was pregnant because I was happy and I didn't want his concern and lack of joy to take away from mine. I told him, he was mostly fake happy, but the concern hit him pretty quick. He isn't very involved in my pregnancy as far as keeping up with what I'm going through. He is very helpful around the house and trying to be sweet to me. Well the nausea has faded away this week but mood swings have hit full swing and he is not taking them well. We are arguing constantly. He gets so defensive! and Im trying so hard not to cry because he just uses that as an excuse and our argument pretty much becomes obsolete. I feel like if we were on the same page, we might not argue as much. Can anyone give me advice. When will he snap into it? Our first baby appointment is next week and I am hoping that will help..and maybe announcing the news to his family when we visit next week. I just don't want to argue any more and I don't want him blowing everything off because it's just "hormones".